Real Madrid are confident of landing Eden Hazard after the Chelsea star admitted he has made a decision on his future.
The Spanish giants have made Hazard their No1 transfer target and are ready to splash £100m to get their man who will have just one year left on his current deal this summer.
It comes as Hazard has admitted he has “made a decision” on his future with growing fears at Chelsea that their No10 wants to leave this summer.
Belgium captain Hazard, 28, has been reluctant to sign a new deal at Chelsea and his last remarks are the clearest hint yet that he could be ready to quit Stamford Bridge.
Hazard, in an interview with RMC for a documentary to be aired on Wednesday, said: “I know what I am going to do. I have made a decision.
Hazard has scored 16 goals this season and current Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has praised him but also claimed that he “is not a leader” and the Belgium star responded by saying he takes no notice of what his managers say.
Despite making strong overtures, Chelsea are no further forward on contract talks even though they are ready to make him the highest paid player in the club’s history.
Hazard has already admitted in the past it would be a “dream” to play for Real Madrid and the Spanish giants want him to spearhead a rebuilding programme at the Bernabeu.
Hazard, talking last year, previously said: “Real Madrid are the best club in the world. I don’t want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club.
“We will see. I don’t want to talk about this every day, I don’t have time. But we will talk about my future soon.”